Check Out these Exciting Alabama Sites To Visit During the Tour!
• Staging is in Chewacla State Park
which features a lake for swimming and non-motored boating, challenging hiking and destination worthy mountain bike trails (over 25 miles), two creeks, and a waterfall built by the CCC.
• Horseshoe Bend Military Park
– The fate of the Native Americans and Andrew Jackson converged and change at this scenic location in an epic battle.
• Confederate Naval Museum
– Showcase the war technology used to defend the ports and rivers of the confederacy.
• Infantry Museum
– Built to honor the brave foot soldier who fought for our freedom.
• Tuskegee Airmen Museum
– Honors black pilots who braved prejudice and broke down barriers, so they could serve their country.
• George Washington Carver Museum
– Displays the many contributions this scientist made to improve our world.
• Martin Lake Hydro Electric Dam
– Go down inside and discover the workings of modern hydro-electric facility.
• Tallassee – An old mill town which provide textiles for many generations and once housed a confederate armory.
• West Point Lake
– Scenic man-made lake that straddles the Alabama-Georgia state lines.
Or take a day off and visit the
City of Montgomery
– Many Civil Rights and Civil War sites are located here.
Want to Contact the Ride Leader?
If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, feel free to contact Peter Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org
! (Be sure to check out the FAQ
page first however!)